Monday, 18 September 2017

I Told An Angel, - Friendship SMS Message


I Am Your Only Friend


I thought, i am your only friend.. But behind you, i found a large crowd.. I complained to God, but realised, he was too in the queue.



Friends In Heart


Frnds in heart r d worst tenants. They capture the heart, pay no rent, Don't vacate & if at all they leave, They just break down d room they lived.



If You Angry With Ur Lovable Friend,Just Put Aside Your Egos


If you angry with ur lovable friend,Just put aside your egosJust hug each other and say:I need u idiot at least to fight with me…



When I Was Born


When I was born, GOD said, “Oh No! Another IDIOT”. When you were born, GOD said, “OH NO! COMPETITION”. Who knew, one day these ..



Life Ends When U Stop Dreaming,


life ends when u stop dreaming,hope ends when u stop believing,love ends when u stop caring,friendship ends when u stop sharing.>,,,,,,,,,,,



Hum Dua Karte Hen Khuda Se


Hum Dua Karte Hen Khuda SeK Wo Aap Jesa Dost Aur Na Banaye..,Ek Cartoon Jesi Cheez Hai Hamare Paas, Kahin Wo Bhi Common Na Ho Jaye.. :-DHahahha



Friendship Is Like Ruberband-


Friendship is like Ruberband- Fully flexible; U can strech it as much as u want. But don't leave it after stretching, It HURTS..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .