Wednesday, 27 September 2017

ZindAgi Me NA Rehti Judayi


When Two People In Love Break Up,


When two People in Love Break up,They can’t be Friends, as they have hurt each otherThey can’t be Enemies, as once they loved each other?The only thing ..



Sapno Se Dil Lagane Ki Aadat Nahi Rahi,


Sapno se dil lagane ki aadat nahi rahi,har waqt muskurane ki aadat nahi rahi,ye soch ke ki koi manaane nahi aayega,ab hume rooth jaane ki aadat nahi rahi



ONCE PEOPLE TOLD ME LOVE IS TRUE,


ONCE PEOPLE TOLD ME LOVE IS TRUE,I DIDNT B-LEAVE IT TILL I FOUND YU,NOW DAT U GONE, IM GOING KRAYZIE,I WISH U WUZ HERE N TELL ME “I LOVE BABY



Time, Wellness, Buddies And Interaction,


Time, Wellness, Buddies and Interaction,Do not come with a price tag,But when we lost them,We Recognize the price…!



Janaza Mera Uth Raha Tha,


Janaza Mera Uth Raha Tha,Phir B Takleef Thi Unko Aanay Mai,Bewafa Masjid Mai Baithay Poch Rahay Thay,Aur kitni Dair Hai khanay Mai.



Please Break Up With Me On A Rainy Day,


Please break up with me on a rainy day,and meet me under a tree.So when it hurts and I can not breath,you’ll hear the rain not me.



"We Always Feel That Life Of Others Is Better Than Us,


"We always feel that life of others is better than us,But We always forget that we are alsoOTHERSforOTHERS...!!!"



"!!,,Bo0ohAt MaaN ThA JiN PAr"!!,,


"!!,,Bo0ohAt MaaN ThA JiN PAr"!!,, ....HearT..."!!,,,BOhAt BE- EmaaN Nikley"!!,,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .