Wednesday, 10 January 2018

A Day Filled With Merriment


You Are Really Very Special,


You are really very special,and deeply loved for what you do,So you are wished a Happy Birthday,With lots of pleasure all for you…I love You Sweetheart!Happy ..



From The Minute I Saw You, I Was Hooked. Your Eyes, Your Smile, All Of It… Perfect! I Am So Glad To Be Able To Call You My Girlfriend.


From the minute I saw you, I was hooked. Your eyes, your smile, all of it… perfect! I am so glad to be able to call you my girlfriend. Happy birthday!



May Your Heart Never Feel Cold


May your heart never feel cold, May your mind be calm and clear, May all the problems be resolved, Have faith and send away your fear, May your loved ones ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .