Monday, 8 January 2018

One Night I Pray From God


There Couldn't Be A Better Time


There couldn't be a Better timeto Wish Nice Time Things for U,Beginning with a Birthdaythat's Happy all day throughAnd after that, the very bestof Luck ..



The Best Part About Having A Colleague Who Is More Of A Friend, Is That I Can Be Myself And Never Have To Pretend.


The best part about having a colleague who is more of a friend, is that I can be myself and never have to pretend. Happy birthday.



Dirty Secrets And Lots Of Tears.


Dirty secrets and lots of tears. Those things always come before the joy and laughter we share together- but I guess it’s worth it, right? Anyway, happy ..



I Send To You Warm Wishes, That Your Happiness Will Be As Wonderful As The Happiness, You Have Always Given Me.


I send to you warm wishes, That your happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness, You have always given me.Wish you Happy Birthday!



Words To Describe My Husband. Wonderful, Amazing, Unique, Incomparable, Handsome, Strong, Incredible…I Could Go On Forever.


Words to describe my husband. Wonderful, amazing, unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, incredible…I could go on forever. Wishing you a blessed birthday.



My Wish For You On This Special Day Of Yours Is That Life Brings You Everything That Puts A Smile On Your Face. You Are Such A Wonderful Man, And I Love You More Than I Can Ever Say In Words.


My wish for you on this special day of yours is that life brings you everything that puts a smile on your face. You are such a wonderful man, and I love ..



To The World You May Be Just One Person But To Me, You Are Certainly More Than That! And Will Grow Even More Once You Get A Bite Out Of Your Birthday Cake.


To the world you may be just one person but to me, you are certainly more than that! And will grow even more once you get a bite out of your birthday cake. ..



On Your Birthday, Cousin, People Will Tell You Not To Worry; That You Should Be Carefree.


On your birthday, cousin, people will tell you not to worry; that you should be carefree. Those people are wrong! At your age, you really should worry ..



Ths Msg Has No Fat No Cholesterol N No Addictive Dis Is All Natural Except, With A Lot Of Sugar.


Ths msg has No Fat No cholesterol n No Addictive Dis is all natural except, with a lot of sugar.But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it.Smile ..



I Wish You A Million Smiles


I wish you a million smiles, and I wish you laughter, I wish you a million more moments to remember your birthday after. May everything you want become ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .