It Is The Purity Of The Heart That Matters, Not The External Appearance.
It is the purity of the heart that matters, not the external appearance.Because helping hands are always better than praying lips.Good Morning!
No Toothbrush,No Jogging,No Tea,No News Paper,No Nahaana,No BreakfastNo!No!No!Nothing ...Sab Se Pehley
No toothbrush,No jogging,No tea,No news paper,No nahaana,No breakfastNo!No!No!Nothing ...Sab se pehley *GØØD* *MØRÑIÑG*
Morning Please Wait
The dawn is sleepy, And so am I, It is still too early, I’ll wake up out of the second try. Morning please wait before you call in the sun beams, It ..
As You Open Your Eyes To Greet The Morning Sun
Hey, good morning! Rise and shine! As you open your eyes to greet the morning sun, I wish that you would be well and fine. Have A Nice Day . . .
Have A Cup Of Coffee And A Good Morning
Hello, sweet friend of mine, The sun will be shining for you today. Everything will be just fine, Don’t be afraid to go on your way. Have a cup of coffee ..
No comments:
Post a Comment