I’m Wishing You Another Year
I’m wishing you another yearOf laughter, joy and fun,Surprises, love and happiness,And when your birthday’s done,I hope you feel deep in your heart,As ..
Saying I’m Fortunate To Work With A Smart, Pleasant Person Like You Is An Understatement.
Saying I’m fortunate to work with a smart, pleasant person like you is an understatement. Actually, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so fortunate! Happy birthday!
You Are Not Only Great As A Grandmother, But Simply As A Person, Too.
You are not only great as a grandmother, but simply as a person, too. You have been good to not only the members of your family, but to everyone else. ..
On Your Birthday I Want To Send You The Most Wonderful Message With Love, Good Health And Happiness.
On your birthday I want to send you the most wonderful message with love, good health and happiness. Happy birthday to the most amazing person, who has ..
Here I Have A Beautiful And Supersizing,
Here I have a beautiful and supersizing,Gift for you that is a your birthday Wishes.I know I`m one and only who wish you every,Time now this is 25th times ..
Happy Birthday To My Fiance’, My Lover, My Rock, My Best Friend, And The Most Adorable Birthday Girl In The World.
Happy Birthday to my fiance’, my lover, my rock, my best friend, and the most adorable birthday girl in the world.Happy Birthday
Kick Off Ur Shoes, Take A Break;
Kick off ur shoes, take a break;Crank the tunes, dance & shake;Light the candles, cut the cake;Make it a day, that's simply great!Happy B'day!
You Were Probably The Only One Crying When You Were Born - Whereas Everybody Else Was Laughing At You. May You Live To Blow A Thousand Candles, Live Your Life Humbly So That When You Die, You Would Be The Only One Laughing And Everybody Else Would Be Crying.
You were probably the only one crying when you were born - whereas everybody else was laughing at you. May you live to blow a thousand candles, live your ..
Many Years Ago On This Day, God Decided To Send An Angel To Earth. The Angel Was Meant To Touch Lives And That Happened!
Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!
No comments:
Post a Comment