Mommy, I Love You,
Mommy, I love you,For all that you do.I’ll kiss you and hug you,Because you love me, too.You feed me and need me,To teach you to play,So smile because ..
You Are The Best Mum
When whole world reject me,You were the only one to encourage me, When whole world laugh at me, You were there to make me brave, You showed me path, Gave ..
Happy Mother's Day To All You Nurturing, Caring, Sacrificing, Loving, Doting, Hardworking And Fabulous Moms!
Happy Mother's Day to all you nurturing, caring, sacrificing, loving, doting, hardworking and fabulous Moms!You simply rock this world!
Out Of All The Relations In The World, The Relation With MOM Is Always 9 Months MORE.
Out of all the relations in the world, the relation with MOM is always 9 months MORE.Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers of the world!
So Many Wonderful Moments We Have Spent Together,
So many wonderful moments we have spent together,so many wonderful years in all kinds of weather,thinking of u mother brings memories to mind,wonderful ..
Mother Iz An Undying Love,
Mother iz an undying love,A love beyond compare,z da 1 you take ur troubles to,she iz the one who really cares.Mother you are all of this and more,I love ..
I Wake Up And Call Her In The Morning,
I wake up and call her in the morning,She is always there for the answering,Always ran to help me when I fell,And kiss that place to make it well,She is ..
You Are My Color Of Life
No meaning of world without sun, No meaning of flower without it’s color, No meaning of night without moon, You are my sun, moon and color of life, ..
No comments:
Post a Comment