Wednesday, 10 January 2018

They Say It Is Valentines Day,


My Basket Of Pleasure Has Been Filling Up Each And Every Day For A Whole Year, But No Matter How Heavy It Gets, I Will Never Give It Up.


My basket of pleasure has been filling up each and every day for a whole year, but no matter how heavy it gets, I will never give it up. Happy Valentine’s ..



I Was Afraid You’ll Be Like Other Men When I Met You, But Today I’m Glad I Made That Decision Even Though I Was Unsure About It.


I was afraid you’ll be like other men when I met you, but today I’m glad I made that decision even though I was unsure about it. Happy Valentine’s ..



One Day I Will Write A Book. It Will Be The Book Of Love Based On The Real Story – Our Love Story, Darling. I Will Write Down Every Single Sweet Word That You Ever Said To Me, I Will Show All These Kind And Noble Things That You Ever Did For Me. I’ll Capture Our Love Forever.


One day I will write a book. It will be the book of love based on the real story – our love story, darling. I will write down every single sweet word ..



There Were People Who Told Us That Our Marriage Would Not Last Many Years, But So Much Time Together Has Shown That In Reality You And I Love Each Other. I Love To Have Married With You And If I Had Another Chance To Do The Same, I Totally Would. Have A Nice Day Of Love.


There were people who told us that our marriage would not last many years, but so much time together has shown that in reality you and I love each other. ..



I Will Never Forget The Price You Paid To Have My Attention And To Make Me Fall For You, Whenever I Remember It, I Love You More. I’m Glad We’re Together.


I will never forget the price you paid to have my attention and to make me fall for you, whenever I remember it, I love you more. I’m glad we’re together. ..



Every Time I Look At You, I Still Can’t Believe How Much You’ve Become A Part Big Part Of My Life. I Look At You And I Realize How Much God Loves Me For He Gave Me The Most Wonderful Gift In The World. I Love You So Much Darling!


Every time I look at you, I still can’t believe how much you’ve become a part big part of my life. I Look at you and I realize how much God loves me ..



I Wish I Could Tell You How You Affect Me. All I Can Express Is The Fact That Your Every Breath, Every Smile, And Every Little Word Touches The Innermost Part Of My Soul.


I Wish I Could Tell You How You Affect Me. All I Can Express Is The Fact That Your Every Breath, Every Smile, And Every Little Word Touches The Innermost ..



If I Reached For Your Hand, Will U Hold It?


If I reached for your hand, will u hold it?If I hold out my arms, will u hug me?If I go for your lips, will u kiss me?If I capture your heart, will u love ..



I Think Am Most Blessed Person In The World, Bcoz M Sharing My Life With You, Getting Up Every Morning, And Seeing Your Face Is A Blessing.


I think am most blessed person in the world, Bcoz m sharing my life with you, getting up every morning, And seeing your face is a blessing. I love you. ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .