Sunday, 10 June 2018

May Your Marriage Be Blessed


A Successful Marriage Is Based On Give & Take:


A successful marriage is based on give & take:Where husband gives money, gifts, dresses and wife takes it;And whereas wife gives advices, lectures,Tensions ..



You Are A Special Person


You are a special personWith a heart made of goldSending you Anniversary wishesWith blessings hundredfold.Have a great Anniversary.



Your Love Makes My Days Happy And Bright, Into My World You Brought Pure Delight


Your love makes my days Happy and bright, Into my world you Brought pure delightJoy beyond reason You’ve given me, Our love is true This I can see.Happy ..



This First Year Of Marriage Has Been The Best


This first year of marriage has been the bestI’ve ever known, so deep and rich and full.I’ve felt more passion than in all the rest:More tenderness ..



Your Love Makes My Days Happy And Bright;


Your love makes my days happy and bright;Into my world you brought pure delight.So much joy beyond reason you've given me;Our love is true this I can see.Happy ..



Ye Lo Eid Dress


Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..



The Relationship Between Husband And Wife Should Be Like That Between The Hands And The Eyes.


The relationship between husband and wife should be like that between the hands and the eyes.If the hands get hurt, the eyes cry;And if the eyes cry, the ..



Happy Anniversary, Mom And Dad!


Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!The world is full of parents, but ! you are the best parents in world. enjoy of day ,,happy anniversary,,



I’m Wishing You A Marriage That Is


I’m wishing you a marriage that isLess argument, more bondingLess nagging, more lovingLess worry, more laughterStay stronger and betterHappy Anniversary!



As We Learn, Let Us Share.


As we learn, let us share.As we take, let us give.As we weep, let us care.As we love, let us live.Best Wishes On urWedding Anniversary



Shaadi Sy Pahly Hai Mazaa Shaadi K Baad Sirf Sazaa


shaadi sy pahly hai mazaa shaadi k baad sirf sazaabefore marriage kb aogyafter marriage kb jaogyshaadi sy pahly saath janmon ka vaadashaadi k baad talaakh ..



I Am Happy You Met And Got Married


I am happy you met and got marriedI am proud to be your kidA very Happy Anniversary Momm and DaddyYou are the best couple indeed.



Let’s Celebrate Our Anniversary And Raise A Toast To Our Togetherness. Sweetheart, I Cherish The Memories That I Share With You.


Let’s celebrate our anniversary and raise a toast to our togetherness. Sweetheart, I cherish the memories that I share with you.Happy anniversary to ..



Love Is Being With You.


Love is being with you. Happy Anniversary Love



Narrated Abu Huraira:


Narrated Abu Huraira:"Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father ..



It Is Day Of CANDLES And CAKE


It is day of CANDLES and CAKESNOW and SONGSDECORATION and CELEBRATIONLAUGHTERS and LOVEBecause it is you BIRTHDAYI am here to become part of your birthday ..



Mum&Dad I Cant Believe God Gave Me Such A Precious Gift.


Mum&Dad I cant believe god gave me such a precious gift.Being your daughter feels so beautiful, so perfect.It was everything I dreamed about. HAPPY 25th ..



Khabi Fursat Milay To Hmein Yad Kr Lena


Khabi fursat milay to hmein yad kr lenaBs do ghari k liye hm s mulaqat kr lenaAgar itni hi nafrat h hm seAe janHmen ajnabi smajh k hi brdasht kr lena



People Who Meet You In The Journey Of Life Expect A Lot Of Things From You;


People who meet you in the journey of life expect a lot of things from you;But there won't be anyone like me who expects nothing more in life than just ..



I Was Completely Happy, And Twenty-five Years And


I was completely happy, and twenty-five years andalways should be the body of the marriage,decoration & become an exhibition hall part for others to ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .