'I' Is The Slimmest Letter And The Smallest Word In Dictionary. Let Us Not Make It The Largest And The Most Heaviest Word In Our Life.
'I' is the slimmest letter and the smallest word in dictionary. Let us not make it the largest and the most heaviest word in our life.Good Morning!
A Good Life Is When You Smile Often, Dream Big, Laugh A Lot And Realize How Blessed You Are For What You Have!
A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have!Good Morning
Thanks Hubby,
Thanks hubby,You are there when I feel sad,You are there when my mood is bad,You always support me in life,You are the only reason why I survive,Love you!
To Be Successful, One Need Friends;
To be successful, one need Friends;But to be very successful, one needs Enemies and Competitors.Good Morning!
Good Morning! Wake Up Sunshine,
Good Morning! Wake up sunshine,let a smile be your style today!Good morning friends! Wait,what the hell am I doing up this early??
Sun Is Rising, It’s A New Day
Rise and shine, the sun is rising. With the night and darkness gone. Wake up and keep on smiling, for the new morning has come. Good morning!
Every Little SMILE Can Touch Somebodys Heart,
Every little SMILE can touch somebodys heart, May You find hundreds of reasons to SMILE 2day'n May You be the Reason for someone else 2 smile.. ..
I Pray All The Happiness Surrounds You
Be the sky above you, be the road below you, be the breeze around you, I pray all the happiness surrounds you. Good Morning
'.', , ' Prindon Ki Chehchahit.',',',', ',',', Sobho Ki Thindi Hawa/'''''''''''''// ¡____._¡_¡ Pholoon Ki Mehkti Khoshbo Ke Sath
'.', , ' prindon ki chehchahit.',',',', ',',', Sobho ki thindi hawa/'''''''''''''// ¡____._¡_¡ Pholoon ki mehkti khoshbo ke sath==GOOD MORNING=
,:**:,,:**:,*, ,* WELL "*,,*" CØME
,:**:,,:**:,*, ,* WELL "*,,*" CØMETo A Beautiful*._.*HÄPPY*._.* *._DÄY_.* _.* *._And$TÄRTwith name of.+'"; w '; ';'+.+;' ..
Thinking Of U This Lovely Morning,
Thinking of U This Lovely Morning,As the Sun Starts Shining,So My Dear Charming,Here is My Good Morning,Keep Smiling Morning Till Evening.
Stop Waiting For A Better Day To Come. Live In The Moment And Enjoy It And Today Will Become The Day You Have Been Waiting For.
Stop waiting for a better day to come. Live in the moment and enjoy it and today will become the day you have been waiting for.Good Morning!
Day Is For Working
Night is for dreaming, Day is for working, Love is for sharing, Friend is for caring I wish you GOOD MORNING
No comments:
Post a Comment