My Eyes R Hurting Coz I Can’t C U,
My eyes R hurting coz I can’t C U,My arms R empty coz I can’t hold U,My lips R cold coz I can’t kiss U but…My heart is breaking coz I’m not with ..
Time, Wellness, Buddies And Interaction,
Time, Wellness, Buddies and Interaction,Do not come with a price tag,But when we lost them,We Recognize the price…!
You Might Think That You Just Hurt Me,
You might think that you just hurt me,But it is not true,Actually I must thank you,Because you made me much stronger,And I’m not gonna drop a single ..
Jisnay Thoray Waaday Jisnay Toora Dil,
Jisnay thoray waaday jisnay toora dil,Jeena mushkil ho gaya daidi kitni mushkil,Us baiwafaa say ab har rishta toor daingay,Muhabbat chor daingay hamMuhabbat ..
Jo Sadiyon Se Hota Aaya Hai
Jo sadiyon se hota aaya hai, Woh repeat kar doonga, Tu naa mili to tujhko dil se, Ctrl+Alt+Delete kar doonga.
I Still Love You, I Don’t Deny It.
I still love you, I don’t deny it. But you have corroded my trust, bit by bit. Things would have been just fine, if you had stopped your lies. All you ..
No comments:
Post a Comment