*|'"'|___|"''|*.¿.
*|'"'|___|"''|*.¿.*| APPY¿*|__|"''''|__|*.¿.*SWEET SWEET* *GOOD MORNING**.__.*.*.__.**.__.*.*.__.*ASSALAM O ALAIKUM.**Subha ..
More Sms From You Is Sweeter
ur single sms is harder ur double sms is softer ur triple sms is super more sms from u is sweeter good morning sms is wonder
Thou Ignorant Beauty,
Thou ignorant beauty,shall I call you the dew of the morning?Or shall i say you are the flame of the fire?I have seen the exuberance in the flowers.But ..
Khilate Phool Jaise Labon Par Hansee Ho;
khilate phool jaise labon par hansee ho; na koi gam ho na koi bebasee ho; salaamat rahe zindagi ka yah safar; jahaan aap raho vahaan bas khushi ..
Good Morning..!
Good Morning..!!!!!!!!Ab neeche nashtadhond rahe ho kia?Aik bar keh to diya"Good Morning"
A Smile Is Like A Sim Card
Life is like a cellphone Whenever You insert the Sim card of a smile , A beautiful day is Activated … Good morning Keep smiling
Pholoon Ko B Nahi Ata Us Ada Say Khilna.
Pholoon ko b nahi ata us ada say khilna. sagherjis tarah wo subha neend say bedar hota hai.
Time Is Like The Water Of A River.
Time is like the water of a river.You can’t touch the same water twice.Becausethe flow that has passedwill never pass again.So,Enjoy every moment of ..
,-""'-,-""'-,-""'-,-""'-,
,-""'-,-""'-,-""'-,-""'-,"-, ,-"-,'DIL ,-"-, ,-" "-,-" "-,-" "-,-" ..
Perfect Friendship Is Not
Perfect Friendship is notin Phone Calls and in Messages.Its the Silent Smile in your Heartwhen you think of your Friend.Good morning..!!
Don’t Miss The Morning
You can’t miss the sky changing its color, You can’t miss the dew floating on delicate petals, You can’t miss the freshness in the clean air, You ..
If The Yawning Starts, It's Time To Rest;
If the yawning starts, it's time to rest;If the yearning starts, it's time to get up.So get up and excel.Good Morning!
Your Love Is True One
friendship is a sweet one, not all will get a loved one only few has right one, your great among one, your love is true one. Good Morning!
At The End Of The Day, Your Feet Should Be Dirty, Your Hair Should Be Messy And Your Eyes Sparkling.
At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair should be messy and your eyes sparkling.Good Morning!
3) ,*"*,,*"*,*"
3) ,*"*,,*"*,*",*"*,,*"*,*"*,,*"*,*,DIL SAY DUA,* "*,,*"hai"*,,*",*"*,,*"*,*"*,,*"*,*, Her ,*Subah,* '*,,*'apki'*,,*',*"*,,*"*,*"*,,*"*,*,Khushiobhari ..
I Woke Up A While Ago
I woke up a while ago But somehow I feel incompleteness till I remembered I haven’t texted you yet Have A Pleasant Morning ..
Sending You Millions Of Smiles. Take One Each Morning Because I Want To See You Smiling Always .
Sending you millions of smiles. Take one each morning because I want to see you smiling always .Have a blessed day.Good Morning!
Welcome To The Fresh Morning:
Welcome to the fresh morning:With a smile on your face;Love in your heart;Good thoughts in your mind;And you will have a wonderful day!
Brush Ur Teeth Now
sometimes u have happy face. sometimes u have sad face. no matter how is ur face, i show ur teeth now, e e e e e e e e its dirty, brush ur teeth now. Good ..
Night Has Ended For Another Day,
Night has ended for another day,morning has come in a special way.May you smile like the sunny raysand leaves your worries at the blue blue bay.Good Morning
No comments:
Post a Comment