Tuesday, 26 June 2018

Rose Said Your Sweeter - Love SMS Message


Dil Ki Hasarat Zabaan Par Aane Lagi,


Dil ki hasarat Zabaan par aane lagi,Tumko dekha aur Zindagee muskuraane lagi,Ye dosti ki intiha tha, ya meri deewaangi,Har soorat me soorat teri nazar ..



Tiny Stars Shinning Bright


Tiny stars shinning bright, its time 4 me 2 say u g'night so close your eyes and snuggle up tight, i m wishing u sweet dreams tonight.



Sometimes, I Forget To Say Hi,


Sometimes, I forget to say hi,Sometimes, I even miss to reply, Sometimes, my message doesn't reach you,But, it doesn't mean that I forget you,I’m just ..



I Love So Much My Heart Is Sure


I love so much my heart is sure, As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile,Your loving face No one will ever take your place


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .