Let Love B D Guide To Your Dreams,
Let love b d guide to your dreams, let love b d light to your heart, let your love b d reason why some1else heart still continues ..
I Was Afraid You’ll Be Like Other Men When I Met You, But Today I’m Glad I Made That Decision Even Though I Was Unsure About It.
I was afraid you’ll be like other men when I met you, but today I’m glad I made that decision even though I was unsure about it. Happy Valentine’s ..
You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,
You gave everything, since the time we got married,And, never ever complained in return,So, here is to my sweetest wife,You are my angel, my life!
24 Hours Make A Lovely Day,
24 hours make a lovely day, 7 days make a lovely week, 52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a person like you makes my life lovely. Happy Valentine's ..
On This Valentine's Day, Resolve To Celebrate It In An Eco-friendly Way.
On this Valentine's Day, resolve to celebrate it in an eco-friendly way.Save nature, plants and trees.So avoid roses and other flowers and gift diamonds ..
U Looked Out For Me Brother,
u looked out for me brother,like an angel day or night,u watched out for me,ur halo shone bright
No comments:
Post a Comment