Thursday, 27 May 2010

Earth May Forget Rotating; - Birthday SMS Message


For This Birthday, Everyone At The Office Made An Executive Decision. We All Want To Wish Our Favorite


For this birthday, everyone at the office made an executive decision. We all want to wish our favorite co-worker a truly super birthday! So...Have a super ..



We Just Want To Share Our Good Wishes And Cheer, To Tell You We Care. Have A Wonderful Birthday And An Even Better Year!


We just want to share our good wishes and cheer, to tell you we care. Have a wonderful birthday and an even better year!Happy Birthday



A Day Filled With Merriment


Wish You, A day filled with love, A day filled with fun, A day filled with merriment. Happy Birthday!



The Grand Celebration Of Your Birthday Will Continue For The Rest Of Your Life. Because You Will Soon Be My Husband And I, Your Fiance.


The grand celebration of your birthday will continue for the rest of your life. Because you will soon be my husband and I, your fiance. Happy birthday.



You Are Rough From The Outside, Which Is Why I Find You Handsome. You Are Tender From The Inside, Which Is Why I Love You.


You are rough from the outside, which is why I find you handsome. You are tender from the inside, which is why I love you. Happy birthday.



Your Dreams Are Real, You Work Hard And You Have A Pure Heart, Hope Your Birthday Fulfills All Your Wishes And Dreams Come True.


Your dreams are real, you work hard and you have a pure heart, hope your birthday fulfills all your wishes and dreams come true.Happy Birthday



On Your Birthday May You,


On your birthday may you, relax more willingly,smile more spontaneously, fell less caution have fewer worries Greater laughter than ever before.Happy Birthday



On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come…


On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .