Friday, 21 May 2010

With Each Year, I’ll Love You Much More.


If I Could Fulfill Your Hearts Desires Today, I Will, But Since I Cant, I Pray That Your Day Will Be Filled With Happiness, Love, N Greatness......


If i could fulfill your hearts desires today, i will, but since i cant, i pray that your day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......Happy ..



I Am Not With You To Celebrate Your Birthday, But You Are With Me Always In My Memories.


I am not with you to celebrate your Birthday, but you are with me always in my memories. Happy Birthday Dear!



When We Wed,


When we wed, I was blinded by your beauty, but over the years our marriage has opened my eyes to a better life. Happy birthday to my joy, my love, and ..



God Has Made All My Dreams Come True, You Being The Most Special Of Them All. Wishing You A Year Full Of Happiness, Success, Glory And Laughter.


God has made all my dreams come true, you being the most special of them all. Wishing you a year full of happiness, success, glory and laughter. Happy ..



I Look Forward To Spending Every Birthday With You Because You Are A Bundle Of Joy. Every Single Day, You Amaze Me At Your Ability To Make The Sun Shine Through Every Cloud. You Deserve A Big Celebration, And I’m Making It Happen.


I look forward to spending every birthday with you because you are a bundle of joy. Every single day, you amaze me at your ability to make the sun shine ..



I Just Realize Why There Is The Word Great In Grandfather. Because You’re Great, Gracious, Fantastic, Amazing, And Amiable!


I just realize why there is the word great in grandfather. Because you’re great, gracious, fantastic, amazing, and amiable! Happy Birthday, GrandFather!! ..



To The Best Dad In The World. Thanks For Offering Your Cocoon To Protect Me And Providing All The Love And Affection That Helps Me To Grow!


To the best dad in the world. Thanks for offering your cocoon to protect me and providing all the love and affection that helps me to grow!Happy Birthday, ..



May God Bless You With All Of The Wonderful Desires Of Your Heart And Bless You To Keep The Many Blessings That You Already Have.


May God bless you with all of the wonderful desires of your heart and bless you to keep the many blessings that you already have. Happy Birthday, dear! ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .