Wednesday, 26 May 2010

You Have Brought So Much Joy Into Our Lives, My Little Dear One.


I'm Glad We Have Years Of Memories To Keep Us Warm, Fuzzy And Happy.


I'm glad we have years of memories to keep us warm, fuzzy and happy. Thankfully, we have so many more ones to create, starting today, on your birthday! ..



No Matter How Many Birthdays Come And Go, You’ll Always Be My Little Girl.


No matter how many birthdays come and go, you’ll always be my little girl. A very, very happy birthday to you.Happy Birthday



Life Bestows Love's Blessing, On A Very Special Few;


Life bestows love's blessing, On a very special few;And I believe it happened, When life encountered you.You are a perfect couple in a marriage that is ..



It Is Your Special Day, So Make It Grand,


It is your special day, so make it grand,Sing out loud and lift up your hands.Cakes, chocolates and pastries, the treats are real,Just say what you want, ..



A Gift Card


I bought a present for you today, And a gift card, so hear what it does say: Lots of friends, health, happiness, and money, Happy birthday, I love you ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .