When Your Wife Says, All She Wants For Her Anniversary Is - "Your Love".
When your wife says, all she wants for her anniversary is - "Your Love".She is just kidding - actually she just expects Diamonds!
Passing Years With Limitless Love
Another passing year means, We get older by the minute. I wish us many more anniversaries, My love for you has no limit.
Happy Anniversary And May Your Marriage Be Blessed With Love,
Happy Anniversary and May your marriage be Blessed with love,joy And companionship For all the years of your lives
Let Stay In Love, Let Stay Blessed
Let stay in love, let stay blessedLife with you is a sheer joyWish you a very Happy AnniversaryMy husband, my lover, my best freind and my cute collegeu ..
May Your Marriage Be Blessed With Love, Joy And Companionship For All The Years Of Your Lives!
May your marriage be blessed with love, joy and companionship for all the years of your lives!A very happy Wedding Anniversary to both of you!
As Pure As Diamond May Your Relation Be, Till The Time On Earth Lasts, The Sea!!!
As pure as diamond may your relation be, Till the time on Earth lasts, the sea!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know,Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things,But Our Love For Each Other,Had No Attached Strings
We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for ..
My Love, I Love You Not Just For Who You Are, But Also For The Special Ways You Make Me Feel.
My love, I love you not just for who you are, but also for the special ways you make me feel. Today is not just to celebrate our wedding but to celebrate ..
I Still Cherish The Day I Married You
I still cherish the day I married youWithout you love, what would I doThanks for being a part of meYou’ve made me special, you set me freeHappy Anniversary.
,*””*,*””*,
,*””*,*””*,‘*, Maah-E-. “*,*”RamazanKa,*””*,*””*,‘*, 1st jumma. “*,*”,*””*,*””*,‘*, Bohat. ‘*,*’BohatMubarak ..
No comments:
Post a Comment