Before I Sleep At Night, I Always Pray That You'll Be My Husband,
Before I sleep at night, I always pray that you'll be my husband,I cannot imagine myself to be with a man other than you,Happy Valentine's Day!
When I First Saw You, You Took My Breath Away. When You Asked Me Out, I Couldn't Respond. When You Touched Me, I Got Shivers All Through My Body.
When I First Saw You, You Took My Breath Away. When You Asked Me Out, I Couldn't Respond. When You Touched Me, I Got Shivers All Through My Body. Wishing ..
You're So Beautiful, You're So Fine
You're so beautiful, you're so fineI wish so dearly that you would be mineToday and always you are in my heartso please make me happy, be my valentineForever ..
Valentines Day Is A Day Of Love,
Valentines Day is a day of love,No 1 gives me more love than u,U brighten up my Each day,U deserve my undying love,Will U Be my valentine???? Happy Valentine ..
On This Special Valentine’s List, You’re At The Top, My Love.
On this special Valentine’s list, You’re at the top, my love.I love you, and I know for sure, our love will never end!
Ik Dost Meri Zindagi Me Aisaa Hai,
Ik dost meri zindagi me aisaa hai,Mohabbaton ki tarha hai wafaon jaisa hai.Meri talash ki haad us pr khatam ho jae,Zameen par hai wo magar aasman kaisa ..
One Day I Will Write A Book. It Will Be The Book Of Love Based On The Real Story – Our Love Story, Darling. I Will Write Down Every Single Sweet Word That You Ever Said To Me, I Will Show All These Kind And Noble Things That You Ever Did For Me. I’ll Capture Our Love Forever.
One day I will write a book. It will be the book of love based on the real story – our love story, darling. I will write down every single sweet word ..
Valentines Day Is A Day To Celebrate Love And Express It In The Most Meaningful Way Possible. I May Have Not Been The Best Friend Ever, But The Love I Have For You Is Here To Stay.
Valentines day is a day to celebrate love and express it in the most meaningful way possible. I may have not been the best friend ever, but the love I ..
No comments:
Post a Comment