Friday, 7 May 2010

I Know You, My Little Sister


Let The GOD Decorate Each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN Reaching You With Wishes Of Success, Happiness And Prosperity 4 YoU,


Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching you with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 YoU, Wish you a super duper Happy Birthday.



This Day Comes Only Once In A Year,


This day comes only once in a year,Enjoy it.It’s your birthday my dear.Make the most of it.Happy Birthday!



You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Famous Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.


You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become famous because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy ..



Until The Occasion Of Our Wedding,


Until the occasion of our wedding, I hope this birthday fills your day with the best memories, fun and happiness.Happy Birthday



I Love You Because Of What You Do For Me:


I love you because of what you do for me:You encourage me when I’m down,You make me feel good about myself,You make me laugh,You show me your love in ..



With Another Candle On The Cake


With another candle on the cakeYou turn thirteenAnd before you set yourself on a tideWait back and count all the blessings,Wherever you go, may you winAnd ..



I Hope This Year Gonna Be Your Greatest, Most Wonderful, Spectacular And Successful Year Ever!


I hope this year gonna be your greatest, most wonderful, spectacular and successful year ever!Happy Birthday.



Hope This Day Will Be


Hope this day will be Amazing, Blazing, Colorful, Delightful, Exuberant, Fancy, Gorgeous, Holy, Immaculate, Joyful, Klassic, Lasting, Massive, Naughty, ..



Years Have Passed, Still I Remember How You Used To Teach Us And Make Us Learn The Important Aspects Of Life In Such An Easy Way. Madam/Sir, You Still Are The Best Teacher I Have Ever Had. This Is To Let You Know That You Are Special.


Years have passed, still I remember how you used to teach us and make us learn the important aspects of life in such an easy way. Madam/Sir, you still ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .