I'm Wishing You Another Year
I'm wishing you another yearOf laughter, joy and fun,Surprises, love and happiness,And when your birthday’s done,I hope you feel deep in your heart,As ..
May This Birthday Be Your Best Birthday Ever,
May this birthday be your best birthday ever,full of light and laughter,a fireworks explosion of joy.May this birthday live in your memory forever,creating ..
Today Is So Important To Everyone Who Knows You And Who Loves The Amazing Person You Are. On Your Birthday And Always, You're Wished Everything Wonderful!
Today is so important to everyone who knows you and who loves the amazing person you are. On your birthday and always, you're wished everything wonderful!I ..
You Are The Greatest Dad In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.
You are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..
May You Always Have Dreams,
May you always have dreams,May love is what your heart will feel,May you never have worries and fears,Happy birthday to the best person on earth,Today ..
Happy Birthday! May You Have The Best Of Luck On Your Special Day, Bringing You The Joy, Peace And Wonder You So Rightfully Deserve.
Happy birthday! May you have the best of luck on your special day, bringing you the joy, peace and wonder you so rightfully deserve. Happy Birthday
You Are My Friend. You Are Always There For Me, Supporting Me, Encouraging Me , Listening To Me And All Those Other Things That Friends Do. Happy Birthday Friend.
You are my friend. You are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me , listening to me and all those other things that friends do. Happy Birthday ..
With Age Comes The Knowledge That It’s The People — Not The Things — In My Life That Really Matter…especially You, Grandpa.
With age comes the knowledge that it’s the people — not the things — in my life that really matter…especially you, Grandpa. I love you. Happy birthday!
May Your Life B Colourful Day And Night,
May your life b colourful day and night,With love, happiness & Success of your right,And God's choicest blessings b always there...Happy Birthday to you
No comments:
Post a Comment