Sunday, 2 October 2011

I Hope You Are Feeling Better.


Get Well Quick, You Lazy Bum,


Get well quick, you lazy bum,There’s lots of work to do.If you stay sick, it’s more work for...



I Reckon Being Ill As One Of The Great Pleasures Of Life, Provided One Is Not Too Ill And Is Not Obliged To Work Till One Is Better.


I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.~ Samuel ButlerWish ..



Let’s Go, Get Up, Stop Faking It,


Let’s go, get up, stop faking it,Get your sorry behind off that bed,Try positive thinking to get back to work,Your illness is all in your head,At least ..



Sleeping Is The Best Natural Cure To Forget About


Sleeping is the best natural cure to forget aboutproblems, pain, stress, and everything for a while...!!!Stay Slept And Get Well SOon



Hoping You Will Shine Again


I hope that you will strive in health after this, I know how an attenuating a real pain is. Hope you get better, hope to see you soon, Hope you will shine ..



Wishing That Each Day Brings Your Renewed


Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.



May The Little Flower,


May the little flower,Laying in gloom,Rise and bloom,Swaying endlessly,This way and that way,Morn to dusk everyday, Get Well Soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .