I Was Walking Along
I was walking alongand this chair came flying past me,and another, and another,and I thought, man,is this gonna be a good night.
G O♥O D
G O♥O D G ,;*"*;,;*"*;,G O ;*"night "*;O O ",,*,,*,,*,," O D '+*;;*+' D '+,;‘♡`;,+' '*' **HAVE A NICE DAY**
A Million Stars On The Sky
A million stars on the sky, Is your light that shines, that is bright, A million kisses I send to you, I wish to you good night!
Stay Positive. The Things You're Waiting And Hoping For, Tend To Arrive At The Most Unexpected Moments.
Stay positive. The things you're waiting and hoping for, tend to arrive at the most unexpected moments.Sleep Tight! Good Night!
Beautiful Thoughts In Beautiful Mind,
Beautiful thoughts in beautiful mind,Give beautiful dreams in beautiful eyes,So enjoy these beautiful night in beautiful dreams,In beautiful night in beautiful ..
Black Sky With Sweet Solo Moon,
Black sky with sweet solo moon,with millions of stars brings Usilent hours 2 take a nice rest.good night.
Night Has Ended 4 Another Day,
Night has ended 4 another day,morning has come in a special way.May U smile lik D sunny rays &leaves ur worries at D blue blue bay.
No comments:
Post a Comment