His Kisses Tapped Into Deep Mines Of Memory, And The Years That Had Separated Us Fell Away As If They Were Nothing.
His kisses tapped into deep mines of memory, and the years that had separated us fell away as if they were nothing. —Lisa Kleypas
My Lips 💋 Are Like Camera 📷 For Her, Whenever I Click Her With My Lips, She Smiles.
My lips 💋 are like camera 📷 for her, whenever I click her with my lips, she smiles. ? Himanshu Chhabra.
U Could Kiss Me, Hold Me, & Vow Ur Love So True, But No Matter What U Do,
u could kiss me, hold me, & vow ur love so true, but no matter what u do, I'll never get enough of u.
A Sweet & Loving Person Like U
a sweet & loving person like u needs no message.... ,,0*0 ,, JUST A ;;"_ _";; . KISS! ; ( ** ): _>._.<_ ..
He Kisses Like He’s Dying Of Thirst, And I’m Water.
He kisses like he’s dying of thirst, and I’m water.When he kissed me, it was like he was reaching for my soul. —Jennifer L. Armentrout
No comments:
Post a Comment