Wednesday, 4 April 2012

One Father - Father day SMS Message


So Many Wonderful Years In All Kinds Of Weather,


So many wonderful years in all kinds of weather,Thinking of u father brings memories to mind,Wonderful moments I will forever treasure,I love u so dearly.Happy ..



Father’s Day Wish From Mum


I have always loved that beautiful spirit you always had, You have always been a great husband, and a wonderful dad, The kids are happy to call you a dad, ..



Love, Support, And Understanding


Thanks for being the best father every single day, I know that the role you have is very demanding, And I thank you for being loving, supportive, and understanding. ..



Friendly, Affectionate, Tender, Heroic, Easygoing And Righteous...


Friendly, Affectionate, Tender, Heroic, Easygoing and Righteous...That's you PapaHappy Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .