Sunday, 8 April 2012

Student K Elawa - Funny SMS Message


A Doctor Got A Call From A Woman, "My Husband Just Swallowed The Aspirins, What Shall I Do?"


A doctor got a call from a woman, "My husband just swallowed the aspirins, what shall I do?"The doctor replied, "Give him a headache, what ..



Biryani Samajh Ker Jo Dost Banaaye Thy Hum Ny,,


Biryani Samajh Ker Jo Dost Banaaye Thy Hum Ny,,Waqt Parny Per Sab K Sab Teenday Niklay.. :-D



All Scientists Fail To Answer This,But PATHAN(Rizwana Khan)Rocks


All Scientists Fail To Answer This,But PATHAN(Rizwana Khan)Rocks.Q:Which Liquid Thing Turns to Solid On Heating?.Pathan:(Rizwana Khan)Pakorayhehehehe;-)



Dulhan Ny Pny Baap Ko Piyar Kiya


Dulhan Ny pny Baap Ko Piyar Kiya Aur Us K Hath Me Kuch Rakh Diya... Baap Ny Khushi Me Elaan Kiya.."Friends, Aaj Mera Lucky Day Hai, Aaj Meri Beti Ny Finally ..



Golfer: Young Man, Why Did You Keep Looking At Your Watch?


Golfer: Young man, why did you keep looking at your watch?Caddy: This isn't a watch, it's a Compass!



Police Officer: I Arrest People, But, When I Go Home, I'm Under House Arrest, By Wife


Police Officer: I arrest people, But, when I go home, I'm under house arrest, by WifeProfessor: I give lectures to students, But, when I go home, I get ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .