Wednesday, 25 April 2012

TUM Hmey Apne Kareeb Paogy


S0me Friends F0rget,Some M0ve Away,S0me Keep Silent, S0me JuSt Change,Bt I M Nt 0ne 0f Them I Rember U Just 4 Tw0 M0ments


S0me friends f0rget,Some m0ve away,S0me keep Silent, S0me juSt Change,Bt I m nt 0ne 0f them I rember U Just 4 tw0 m0ments n0w & 4everI L0ve U mu Cuteee ..



True Friends Are Like Mornings,


True friends are like mornings, u cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure,they will be there when u wakeup tomorrow,next year and forever.



Life Starts With Sound But Ends With Silence,


life starts with sound but ends with silence,love starts with dear but ends with tear,&true friendship starts with however but ends never.



Things Will Change From Class Room 2 Office,


Things will change from Class room 2 office, Books 2 files, Jeans 2 formals, Pepsi 2 juices, Girl friends 2 wife, what will never change ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .