Tuesday, 11 December 2012

As Your Friend I Know


"My Wishes For You Are Not Limited To Just The Next Year ,


"My wishes for you are not limited to just the next year ,but to all the years that you experience in your lifetime and in your reincarnations,Have ..



Ho Aapki Life Me Khushionka Mela,


Ho aapki life me khushionka mela,Kabhi na aaye koi jhamela,Sada sukhi rahe aapka basera.I wish you a very happy & NEW YEAR "2011"Have a nice ..



My Wishes For You, Great Start For Jan,


My wishes for you, Great start for Jan,Love for Feb, Peace for March,No worries for April, Fun for May,Joy for June to Nov, Happiness for Dec.Have a lucky ..



"HAPPY NEW YEAR,


"HAPPY NEW YEAR,H ours of happy times with friends and family,A abundant time for relaxation,P prosperity,P plenty of love when you need it the most,Y ..



May You Stand Up For Right Cause, May You Be Surrounded With Good People, May You Sharpen Your Skills To The Fullest, May The Coming Year Be As Colorful As You.


May you stand up for right cause, may you be surrounded with good people, may you sharpen your skills to the fullest, may the coming year be as colorful ..



I Met Love, Health, Peace & Joy,


I met love, health, peace & joy,They needed a permanent place to stay.I gave them your addresshope they arrived safely “Happy New Year 2017”



We Are In The Last Month Of The Year. Just Felt I Should Thank Everyone Who Made Me Smile This Year. You Are One Of Them, So Here's A Big


We are in the last month of the year. Just felt I should thank everyone who made me smile this year. You are one of them, so here's a bigTHANK YOU!Happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .