For The World, I's Just Another Day,
For the world, i's just another day,But for me today is the best day of the year!....Happy Birthday my love.
One Tree Can Start A Forest,
One tree can start a forest,One smile can start a friendshipOne touch can show love and careOne person like you can make life worth living,Happy Birthday ..
If You Thought I Was Simply Going To Give You Good Wishes On Your Happy Birthday And Walk Away, You're So Wrong! I'm Here To Ask For A Birthday Party And A Return Gift Too!
If you thought I was simply going to give you good wishes on your Happy Birthday and walk away, you're so wrong! I'm here to ask for a Birthday party and ..
Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break,
Kick off your shoes, take a break,Crank the tunes, dance & shake,Light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day that's simply great! Happy birthday!
On Your Birthday Today, You Are Going To Be Surrounded By Good Friends And A Massive Celebration. What More Could You Ask For?
On your birthday today, you are going to be surrounded by good friends and a massive celebration. What more could you ask for? Uhh, gifts, I guess. No ..
Dark Secrets, Embarrassing Moments And Meaningful Silences – We Share Much More Than Just Genes And DNA.
Dark secrets, embarrassing moments and meaningful silences – we share much more than just genes and DNA. Happy birthday. My dear cousin.
Every Where They Will Follow You,
Every where they will follow you,Luck is yours, wishes are mine,I wish your present and future will always shine.Wish You a Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment