Sunday, 9 December 2012

I Used To Like You, But Now I Absolutely Love You. You Are So Special To Me. Today, I Wish You A House Full Of Friends And Loves.


Suraj Roshni Le Kar Aaya,


Suraj Roshni Le Kar Aaya,Aur Chidyon Ne Gaanaa Gaaya,.Phoolon Ne Hans Hans Kar Bola,Mubarak Ho Tumhaara Janam Din Aaya.Happy Birth Day



You’re Not Just My Sister- You’re My Crazy Best Friend, Drinking Buddy, A Cup Of Awesomeness, And So Much More!


You’re not just my sister- you’re my crazy best friend, drinking buddy, a cup of awesomeness, and so much more! Happy birthday to you!



Dad, You Have Always Been There For Me. Even When You Were Not Home To Care For Me, It Is Because You Were Out, Working, So You Can Provide The Sufficient Funds Needed To Raise Me. You Are The Best Father I Could Hope For.


Dad, you have always been there for me. Even when you were not home to care for me, it is because you were out, working, so you can provide the sufficient ..



Birthday Never Stop And You Never Can Stop Being My Brother,


Birthday never stop and you never can stop being my brother,both of these are good to happen. Happy birthday.



The Best Scotch Is Aged Scotch.


The best scotch is aged scotch. I didn’t get you aged scotch, it’s just a metaphor, and way too expensive. Should I have gotten you scotch? Maybe one ..



Millions Of Greetings,


Millions Of Greetings,Thousands Of Colors,Hundreds of Wishes,Kg’s Of Cakes,Lot’s of Smiles,That’s What I Ask God 2 Give U Throughout your Life!HaPpY ..



Fly In The Plane Of Ambition,


Fly in the plane of ambition,and land on the airport of success, Luck is yours, wish is mine may your future always shine... With LOTS of LOVE Happy Birthday



For Your Birthday, Darling, I'll Be Here To Make Sure You Enjoy Every Moment To The Fullest — Like I Savor Every Moment With You.


For your birthday, darling, I'll be here to make sure you enjoy every moment to the fullest — like I savor every moment with you.Happy birthday.



What A Blessing To Have You In My Life! As My Cousin, You're The Closest Thing To A Brother Or Sister. As My Friend, You're The Closest Thing To A BFF.


What a blessing to have you in my life! As my cousin, you're the closest thing to a brother or sister. As my friend, you're the closest thing to a BFF. ..



WishinG U MannY MaNny HappY REturns DAy OF LifE May AllaH BrinGs All Laughter , May Allah Brings All The Joys ,


WishinG u mannY maNny happY rEturns dAy oF LifE May AllaH brinGs all laughter , may Allah brings all the joys ,This day is very imprtant 4 me, Good LucK ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .