Monday, 17 December 2012

When You Proposed Me Marriage, I Knew By Your Side I Only Could Expect A Happy Life, But I Could Never Imagine How Intense Our Love Would Be. You Are A Wonderful Man And Only With You I Have Spent The Best Days Of My Life. Many Congratulations On This Day Of Love.


Your Eyes, Your Smile.


Your Eyes, Your Smile.Our Touch, Your Kiss. Your promise, Your wordsOur everlasting BlissHappy Valentine



Because Each Little Wish Of Mine


Because each little wish of mineYou’ve tried to make come true(On Valentine’s Day), I want to sayHow dearly I love you.Happy Valentine Day



For My Girlfriend Living Long Distance Away, I Send My Cute Wishes For A Happy Valentine’s Day Celebration And Wish Our Love Remains This Stronger And Grow More With Time. I Send My Love And Care For You Dear.


For my girlfriend living long distance away, I send my cute wishes for a happy Valentine’s Day celebration and wish our love remains this stronger and ..



You Are The Best Thing That Has Happened To Me. You Are My Friend, My Partner In Crime, My Love And My Life. You Will Always Be Special To Me.


You are the best thing that has happened to me. You are my friend, my partner in crime, my love and my life. You will always be special to me. Happy Valentine’s ..



I Never Knew What It Was Like To Look At Someone And Smile Without A Reason Until I Met You. Stay Mine.


I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile without a reason until I met you. Stay mine.Happy Valentine's Day



I Will Never Forget The Price You Paid To Have My Attention And To Make Me Fall For You, Whenever I Remember It, I Love You More. I’m Glad We’re Together.


I will never forget the price you paid to have my attention and to make me fall for you, whenever I remember it, I love you more. I’m glad we’re together. ..



Your Love Has Made My Life More Special And Beautiful With Your Smile And Presence. I Wish You A Happy Valentine’s Day Celebration And Send My Love And Care For You.


Your love has made my life more special and beautiful with your smile and presence. I wish you a happy Valentine’s Day celebration and send my love and ..



Happy Valentine’s Day To The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Whose Captured My Heart And Made My Life Complete.


Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman in the world whose captured my heart and made my life complete. I Love you so much.



My Basket Of Pleasure Has Been Filling Up Each And Every Day For A Whole Year, But No Matter How Heavy It Gets, I Will Never Give It Up.


My basket of pleasure has been filling up each and every day for a whole year, but no matter how heavy it gets, I will never give it up. Happy Valentine’s ..



You Are My Sun And Stars, My Night, My Day,


You are my sun and stars, my night, my day,My seasons, summer, winter, my sweet spring,My world, my thoughts, my breath, my futureMy all, my love, my Valentine



Kon Rakhta Hai Yaad Naamo Ko,


Kon rakhta hai yaad naamo ko,Log chehro ko bhool jatey hain,Tum samander kee baat karti ho,Log aankhon mein doob jatey hain. Happy Valentine Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .