People Aren't As Beautiful As They Look, As They Walk Or As They Talk.
People aren't as beautiful as they look, as they walk or as they talk.They are only as beautiful as they love, as they care, and as they share!
Tod Do Kasam Agar Khayi Hai, Kabhi Yaad Kar Lene Mein
tod do kasam agar khayi hai, kabhi yaad kar lene meinkya burai hai, yaad unko kiye bina reh bhi to nahi pate, dil mein jagah jo unhone kuch aisi banai ..
Ur My Baby Till The Day I Die
Ur my baby till the day I die, The day I lose u is the day I cry. ur a special angel that was sent to me, ur caught in my heart, and u'll never be ..
Love Means
Luv means to see someone with closed eyes, to miss someone in crowd, to find someone in every thought, to live for someone, luv someone, but sure that ..
Mere Hmsafar Tu Yakeen To Kar,,,,,,
Mere Hmsafar tu Yakeen to Kar,,,,,,Mujy Mangna to Na Aa Saka..Mene Pir Be Mangi Yhe Dua…K Gawahi Dega Mera Khuda,Mene Jab Be Us Se Talab KiaNhi Manga ..
No comments:
Post a Comment