I Wondered What This Friendship Was
I wondered what this friendship was, And if these friendship stories were true, It never made any sense to me, Until the day I met you.
My Friends Are Very Special Because They're Funny, Friendly, Crazy, Nuts, Mental, Daft, Kind And Caring.
My friends are very special because they're funny, friendly, crazy, nuts, mental, daft, kind and caring.But most of all, they are all the more special ..
Hamne Dosti To Ki, Par Nibhana Na Aaya,
Hamne dosti to ki, par nibhana na aaya,Unki har baat maante chale gaye,Par inkaar karna na aaya,Ham dosti me behte chale gaye, magar kinara na aaya.
1 Stone Is Enough 2 Break A Glass,
1 Stone is enough 2 break a glass,1 sentence is enough 2 break a heart,1 word is enough to fall in love &1 friend is enough to live in this world.
Friend Is One Who Tolerates Ur Worst MOOD,
Friend is one who tolerates ur worst MOOD,Manages to smile on ur idiotic JOKE,Tries to understand ur craziest DREAM,And helps to deal wid ur PROBLEMS..
When I Was Born
When I was born, GOD said, “Oh No! Another IDIOT”. When you were born, GOD said, “OH NO! COMPETITION”. Who knew, one day these ..
No comments:
Post a Comment