On Your Birthday Today, You Are Going To Be Surrounded By Good Friends And A Massive Celebration. What More Could You Ask For?
On your birthday today, you are going to be surrounded by good friends and a massive celebration. What more could you ask for? Uhh, gifts, I guess. No ..
For Me, Every Day Is Special When I'm With You,
For me, every day is special when I'm with you, but nothing is more special to me than the day you were born...and your every birthday ever since. Happy ..
Chand Apani Chandni Dy Apko,
Chand Apani Chandni Dy Apko,Gulaab Apni Khusbu Dy Apko,Hum Tu Bus Yhi Mangty Hay Hr Dua MeinKhuda Hr Khusi Dy Apko…!!!Saalgirah Mubarak
You Were Always My Partner In Crimes We Made, But I’m Going To Miss Those Funny Incidents As You Are Getting Older.
You were always my partner in crimes we made, but I’m going to miss those funny incidents as you are getting older. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday To My Charming Granny,
Happy birthday to my charming granny,I want to wish you a beautiful and memorable day!May you always stay happy and healthy!
If You Are Single On This Birthday Too, Don't Be Sad.
If you are single on this birthday too, don't be sad.You're just missing out on big expenses, less self respect, unnecessary arguments, huge phone bills ..
I Am Very Lucky That You Choose Me To Spend This Special Day. Thanks For Everything You Give Me, I Love You A Lot My Darling!
I am very lucky that you choose me to spend this special day. Thanks for everything you give me, I love you a lot my darling! Happy Birthday
Being In A Relationship With You Is Crazier Than The Craziest Roller Coaster Ride. I Love My Life, All Thanks To A Wonderful Boyfriend Like You.
Being in a relationship with you is crazier than the craziest roller coaster ride. I love my life, all thanks to a wonderful boyfriend like you. Happy ..
There Couldn't Be A Better Time
There couldn't be a Better timeto Wish Nice Time Things for U,Beginning with a Birthdaythat's Happy all day throughAnd after that, the very bestof Luck ..
.* You Made Me Smile, Cry And Fight. You Gave, Shared And Snatched. But You Never Ceased To Love, Care And Bother.
.* You made me smile, cry and fight. You gave, shared and snatched. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I wish I can go back in time and slap ..
I Wish You To Celebrate All The Wonderful Things
I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things That makes you so special, not just on your special day, But on every day of the year!"Happy Birthday"
Dad, You Have Always Been There For Me. Even When You Were Not Home To Care For Me, It Is Because You Were Out, Working, So You Can Provide The Sufficient Funds Needed To Raise Me. You Are The Best Father I Could Hope For.
Dad, you have always been there for me. Even when you were not home to care for me, it is because you were out, working, so you can provide the sufficient ..
No comments:
Post a Comment