Marriage Anniversary Wishes To You Both On Your Anniversary,
Marriage Anniversary Wishes to you both on your anniversary,May the love that u share Last your lifetime through,As u make a wonderful pair.Happy Wedding ..
My Dearest Love, Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity
My dearest love, thank you for giving me the opportunityTo become a good wife and mother.I will always love you, happy anniversary.!
You Were Made Perfectly To Be Loved - And Surely I Have Loved You, In The Idea Of You, My Whole Life Long.
You were made perfectly to be loved - and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long.Happy Anniversary
Since I Met You, My Life Has Never Been The Same.
Since I met you, my life has never been the same.Thanks for making it better and happier.I love you and Happy Anniversary, hubby!I thank God for giving ..
Let Stay In Love, Let Stay Blessed
Let stay in love, let stay blessedLife with you is a sheer joyWish you a very Happy AnniversaryMy husband, my lover, my best freind and my cute collegeu ..
On This Anniversary, I Take This Opportunity 2 Thank U From The Bottom Of My Heart 4 Being My Partner, Spouse, Lover And Friend!
On this anniversary, I take this opportunity 2 thank u from the bottom of my heart 4 being my partner, spouse, lover and friend! Hàppy ..
Teri Mohabbat Shaan Hai Meri,
Teri mohabbat shaan hai meri,Teri mohabbat aramaan hai meri,Kin lafzo mein bayan karu tum seTeri mohabbat jaan hai meri.
No comments:
Post a Comment