Thursday, 4 December 2014

Hasīn Chehre Kī Tābindagī Mubārak Ho


With Every Passing Year, You Only Become More Beautiful And More Serene.


With every passing year, you only become more beautiful and more serene. If this birthday adds more beauty to you, I don't know how crazy I am going to ..



When We Are Together Or When We Are Apart,


When we are together or when we are apart,you are first in my thoughts and first in my heart.Have a wonderful birthday.



The Older I Get, The More I Realize That A Dad Like You Is As Rare As A Desert Rose —


The older I get, the more I realize that a Dad like you is as rare as a desert rose — and just as beautiful. I'm so grateful you're my Dad. Happy birthday ..



Every Day You Make Me Feel Special,


Every day you make me feel special,Like God, you care and bless me.Take this as a reason or not,But, without your love, I shall never be me.Happy Birthday ..



WISH YOU VERY VERY


WISH YOU VERY VERY{}__{},,¤,,¤,( ¤ APPY,,¤,{__}{__},,¤,,¤,BAKRA ..



Aaj Phir Tera Janam Din Hai Aaya,


Aaj Phir Tera Janam Din Hai Aaya,Khuda ny Tumhen Phir Ye Din Hai Dikhaya,Hai Dua Meri Tere Liye Aye Dost,Teri Umar Me de Barkat Khudaya..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .