One Day I Will Write A Book. It Will Be The Book Of Love Based On The Real Story – Our Love Story, Darling. I Will Write Down Every Single Sweet Word That You Ever Said To Me, I Will Show All These Kind And Noble Things That You Ever Did For Me. I’ll Capture Our Love Forever.
One day I will write a book. It will be the book of love based on the real story – our love story, darling. I will write down every single sweet word ..
Love Is A Promise That No Matter How Many Thorns Come Your Way, You'll Always Have A Sweet Smelling Rose Around You.
Love Is A Promise That No Matter How Many Thorns Come Your Way, You'll Always Have A Sweet Smelling Rose Around You.Happy Valentine's Day 2018
Sweeter Than The Candies,
Sweeter than the candies,Lovellier than the red roses,more huggable than soft toys,that’s what you’re,here’s wishing you a valentines day,that is ..
Valentine's Day Is The One Day Which Reminds You That If You Don't Have A Special Someone, You're Alone.
Valentine's day is the one day which reminds you that if you don't have a special someone, you're alone.We're lucky that you've me and i've you as special ..
What More Could I Desire In A Lover? Your Care, Devotion And Love Have Given Me A Reason And Hope To Look Forward To The Uncertain Future.
What more could I desire in a lover? Your care, devotion and love have given me a reason and hope to look forward to the uncertain future. I know that ..
I Love You, You Love Me,
I love you, you love me,It looks like a dream.Love is invincible,Time goes by,Flowers bloom and then wither,But our love is getting strongerAs long as ..
You're So Beautiful, You're So Fine
You're so beautiful, you're so fineI wish so dearly that you would be mineToday and always you are in my heartso please make me happy, be my valentineForever ..
Love Is An Eternal Beauty, Not Related To Time,
Love is an eternal beauty, not related to time,It vanishes the memory of beginning and fear of end.Bcoz love is forever and ever. I love you.…
Log Samajhte Hain Humne Unko Bhula Rakha Hai,
Log samajhte hain humne unko bhula rakha hai,wo kya jane ki dil me chupa rakha hai,dekhe na koi usay meri aankho mein,isliye palkon ko hum nay jhuka rakha ..
No comments:
Post a Comment