Saturday, 3 January 2015

A Friend Gives Hope - Friendship SMS Message


Met U,Became Friends,


Met u,Became friends,Had fun,Fresked out,Shared secrets,Fought wid u,over u,For UCried 4 u,Wid u,teased u,hut u,missed u,n here m stillthinking of u, long ..



Waise To Kai Rishte Hain Humare,


Waise to kai rishte hain humare,jaise Asman main kai taare.Par aap Rishte k asman k wo CHAAND hain,jiske samne pheke parte hain sare SITAARE.



Some Day You’ll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You,


Some day you’ll cry for me like I cried for you,Some day you’ll miss me like I missed you,Some day you’ll need me like I needed you,Some day you’ll ..



Duri Ho To Ehsaas Hota Hai,


Duri ho to ehsaas hota hai,Dost k bina jiwan kitna udaas hota hai,Umar ho apki sitaro jitni lambi,Aisa dost kahan har kisi k paas hota hai.



Painting Is Feeling, Never Spoil It;


Painting is feeling, never spoil it;Face is a book, try to read it;Love is precious, be ready to sacrifice for it;And friendship is like a mirror, never ..



Friends Are The Best “CALCULATOR”.


Friends are the Best “CALCULATOR”. They help 2 add “JOY” , Minus “FEAR”, Multiply “HAPPINESS” ..



My Friendship Is Like A


My friendship is like a RUBBER band, it is too Flexible, stretch it is as u can But if u leave it, ll hurt alot, realy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .