I Wish You Loads Of Happiness,
I wish you loads of happiness,To greet you every morning.I wish you laughter and joyous moments,To make you feel like a king and make you want to sing.I ..
Have A Wonderful Birthday. I Wish Your Every Day To Be Filled With Lots Of Love, Laughter, Happiness And The Warmth Of Sunshine.
Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.Happy Birthday
My Plane Was Crashed But I M Ok,
my plane was crashed but i m ok,my car was stolen yesterday,i missed the bus,&my mobile's battry was also verylow,thats y i can't get u yesterday,plz ..
May Your Life Remains Pure, Progressive, Powerful & Prosperous..
May your life remains Pure, Progressive, Powerful & Prosperous.. Enjoy your special day & celebrate your life. Many many beautiful wishes on your birthday... ..
No comments:
Post a Comment