Kick Off Ur Shoes,take A Break,Crank The Tunes,
Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make ita a day,that's simply Great!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
If Wishes Were Rain Id Send You Showers,
if wishes were rain id send you showers,if fun was time id send you hours,if you needed a friend id send u me!Happy Birthday To You Sweetheart.
When The World Works Right, Good Things Happen To And For Good People And You Are Definitely Good People.
When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely good people. Happy Birthday!
I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come…
i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic ..
Yahi Dua Karta Hu Khuda Se,
Yahi dua karta hu khuda se,Aapki zindigi mein koi Gam na ho,Janamdin per mile hazaro khusiyan,Chahe unme shaamil hum na ho.HAPPY BIRTHDAY
You Are The Person Who Always Hold My Hand Gently,
You are the person who always hold my hand gently,who listen to my voice day and night,and make everything right that goes around me. Happy Birthday
Step By Step And Continue The Journey, Slowly May Seem Time.
Step by step and continue the journey, slowly may seem time.Forgot your past, you cannot change, and forget about your future,you cannot predict. Just ..
May Joy, Smiles And Lots Of Luck,
May joy, smiles and lots of luck, Follow you all through the year, Wish you a happy birthday dear.
I Used To Like You, But Now I Absolutely Love You. You Are So Special To Me. Today, I Wish You A House Full Of Friends And Loves.
I used to like you, but now I absolutely love you. You are so special to me. Today, I wish you a house full of friends and loves. Happy birthday!
Look Outside Its So Pleasant!
look outside its so pleasant!sun smiling 4 u,tree dancing 4 u,birds singing 4 u,bcoz i requested them all to wish u:happy birthday my frnd
I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking Of You On Your Birthday, And Wishing You All The Best! I Hope It Is As Fantastic As You Are, You Deserve The Best And Nothing Less.
I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you ..
Fly In The Plane Of Ambition
“Fly in the plane of ambition, and land on the airport of success, Luck is yours, wish is mine may ur future always shine. . . With LOTZ LOVE “Happy ..
No comments:
Post a Comment