Hay Friend, I Know You Are Angry With Me.
Hay friend, I know you are angry with me.Dear but there is always respectfor you in my heart. i always miss you.So i think now,It is the best time for ..
Aap Wo Phool Ho Jo Gulshan Mein Nahin Khilte, Par Jis Pe Aasmaan Ke Farishte Bhi Fakr Hai Karte,
Aap wo phool ho jo gulshan mein nahin khilte, Par jis pe aasmaan ke farishte bhi fakr hai karte,Aap ki zindagi hadd se zyada kimti hain, Janam din aap ..
Well, You Are Another Year Older And You Havent Changed A Bit.
Well, you are another year older and you havent changed a bit.Thats great because you are perfect just the way you are.Happy Birthday.
Being In A Relationship With You Is Crazier Than The Craziest Roller Coaster Ride. I Love My Life, All Thanks To A Wonderful Boyfriend Like You.
Being in a relationship with you is crazier than the craziest roller coaster ride. I love my life, all thanks to a wonderful boyfriend like you. Happy ..
Happy Birthday To The Best Person On Earth
May you always have dreams, May love is what your heart will feel, May you never have worries and fears, Happy birthday to the best person on earth, Today ..
I Just Realize Why There Is The Word Great In Grandfather. Because You’re Great, Gracious, Fantastic, Amazing, And Amiable!
I just realize why there is the word great in grandfather. Because you’re great, gracious, fantastic, amazing, and amiable! Happy Birthday, GrandFather!! ..
24 Sweet Hours Make 1 Sweet Day,
24 sweet hours make 1 sweet day,7 sweet days make 1 sweet week,4 sweet weeks make 1 sweet month,But 1 sweet person like you makes life sweet!Happy Birthday
Gagan Mein Ho Itny Tary Keh Aasmaan Dhikyi Na Dy,
Gagan Mein Ho Itny Tary Keh Aasmaan Dhikyi Na Dy,Apki Zindagi Mein Hun Itni Khushiyan Keh Gham Dhikyi Na Dy.!!!Happy Birthday Bro
If Only All The Children In The World
If only all the children in the worldCould have a father as loving as youThe world would be a better place for allSo Happy Birthday, Daddy, to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment