Friday, 18 March 2016

You Are The Pride Of My Life,


I'm So Far From You, But I Still Feel Like You Are Right Beside Me—


I'm so far from you, but I still feel like you are right beside me—and we are celebrating your birthday. Cheers from a thousand miles away, my friend. ..



You Are Not Just My Sister- You’re My Crazy Best Friend, Drinking Buddy, A Cup Of Awesomeness, And So Much More!


You are not just my sister- you’re my crazy best friend, drinking buddy, a cup of awesomeness, and so much more! Happy birthday to you!



On Your Birthday May You,


On your birthday may you, relax more willingly,smile more spontaneously, fell less caution have fewer worries Greater laughter than ever before.Happy Birthday



Well, You Are Another Year Older And You Haven’t Changed A Bit. That’s Great Because You Are Perfect Just The Way You Are.


Well, you are another year older and you haven’t changed a bit. That’s great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.



May All Your Life Be Filled With Loving Memories! Happy Birthday, Sweetie! Let’s Spend Another Year Happy And In Love.


May all your life be filled with loving memories! Happy birthday, sweetie! Let’s spend another year happy and in love.Happy Birthday



For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,


For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,As You Celebrate This Beautiful Day,I Pray That God’s Guidance And KindnessWill Be Bestowed In You.Glow ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .