Thursday, 24 March 2016

Beti Ki Mohabat Humasha Begharaz Hioty Ha


Tired Of Many Greetings ? ? ? ?


Tired of Many Greetings ? ? ? ?They Come such as...Hi, Hello, GM, GN, Have a nice day ?Now, Here's My SimpleRefreshing Line.Can u Smile 4 Me ? ?



Every Man Is His Own Ancestor,


Every man is his own ancestor,and every man his own heir.He devises his own future,and he inherits his own past



1..Russian General In 1987''


1..Russian General in 1987''''pathans are the most ever born on the earth,,these people can't be defeated by force,,,,,,,,,,,2..by American General in ..



Time Has Never Stood So Still,


Time has never stood so still,As now these days I've been alone,And I must sit and wait until,The emptiness I feel is gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .