Each Day Allows You To Begin Again. As You Wake Up, Remind Yourself That Your Future Is Not Yet Written. You Have The Ability To Make It What You Will.
Each day allows you to begin again. As you wake up, remind yourself that your future is not yet written. You have the ability to make it what you will.Good ..
In Every Conceivable Manner, The Family Is Link To Our Past, Bridge To Our Future.
In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.~ Alex HaleyHappy International Family Day!
If We Realize Our Qualities, We Become Smart.
If we realize our qualities, we become smart.If we know our weaknesses, we become intelligent.And if we are aware of our qualities as well as our weaknesses, ..
How Like A Queen Comes Forth The Lonely Moon,
How like a queen comes forth the lonely Moon,From the slow opening curtains of the clouds,Walking in beauty to her midnight throne.Happy Halloween!
With Each Passing Day, You Have Evolved As A More Beautiful Individual. I Want You To Know How Much I Am Proud Of You.
With each passing day, you have evolved as a more beautiful individual. I want you to know how much I am proud of you.Happy Daughter's Day to my lovely ..
AiK Dafa Ka ZiKar Hy K Main SO Raha Tha, Aise (^_^)
AiK dafa ka ziKar hy k main sO raha tha, aise (^_^)phR mera fOn baja,may uth gaya, bilkul aise (*_*)may ne fOn dekha to alarm tha,timE dekh k meri aankhein ..
No comments:
Post a Comment