Wednesday, 9 March 2016

U R The 1 Who Brought Me All Happiness………


Dad - You're Never Wrong. The Only Time You Are Wrong Is When You Think, I Forgot About You. Love You Dad.


Dad - you're never wrong. The only time you are wrong is when you think, I forgot about you. Love you Dad.Happy Father's Day!



Friendly, Affectionate, Tender, Heroic, Easygoing And Righteous...


Friendly, Affectionate, Tender, Heroic, Easygoing and Righteous...That's you PapaHappy Father's Day!



You've Seen Me Laugh, You Have Seen Me Cry And You Were Always There To Attend To My Whims.


You've seen me laugh, you have seen me cry and you were always there to attend to my whims.I may not have conveyed my feelings - I love you, I respect ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .