Friday, 11 March 2016

We Dont Get To Be With Each Other


I Love The Way You Make Me Happy, And The Ways You Show Your Care. I Love The Way You Say, 'I Love You,' And The Way You're Always There...


I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there... Happy Valentines ..



My Husband, I Hope This February 14th Becomes A Very Special Day For Both Of Us, You Are An Amazing Man And That’s Why I Love You With All My Might. I Thank You For All You Do To Prove Your Love.


My husband, I hope this February 14th becomes a very special day for both of us, you are an amazing man and that’s why I love you with all my might. ..



Kon Rakhta Hai Yaad Naamo Ko,


Kon rakhta hai yaad naamo ko,Log chehro ko bhool jatey hain,Tum samander kee baat karti ho,Log aankhon mein doob jatey hain. Happy Valentine Day



Valentines Day Is A Day Of Luv,


Valentines Day is a day of luv,No 1 gives me more luv than u,U brighten up my Each day,U deserve my undying luv,Will U Be my valentine????



Roses Are Red And Violets Are Blue,


Roses are red and violets are blue,I’ve never been more in love with you!Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!



Love Can Be Fleeting And Fragile But When Treated As Something Precious And Not Taken For Granted, It Becomes Something Truly Amazing. The Amazing Relationship We Share Is Strong On This Valentine’s Day As Always.


Love can be fleeting and fragile but when treated as something precious and not taken for granted, it becomes something truly amazing. The amazing relationship ..



I Think Am Most Blessed Person In The World, Bcoz M Sharing My Life With You, Getting Up Every Morning, And Seeing Your Face Is A Blessing.


I think am most blessed person in the world, Bcoz m sharing my life with you, getting up every morning, And seeing your face is a blessing. I love you. ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .