Sunday, 3 June 2018

I Wish A Very Happy Valentines Day


Every Time I Look At You, I Still Can’t Believe How Much You’ve Become A Part Big Part Of My Life. I Look At You And I Realize How Much God Loves Me For He Gave Me The Most Wonderful Gift In The World. I Love You So Much Darling!


Every time I look at you, I still can’t believe how much you’ve become a part big part of my life. I Look at you and I realize how much God loves me ..



Sirf Isharoon Mein Hoti Mohabbat Agar,


Sirf Isharoon Mein Hoti Mohabbat Agar, In Alfazoon Ko Khoobsurati Kaun Deta? Bas Pathar Bann Ke Reh Jaata Taj Mahal, Agar Ishq Ise Apni Pehchan Na Deta. ..



May This Valentine’s Day Be Filled With Love, Understanding And Contentment As You Journey Through Life With Those You Hold Dear.


May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.Happy Valentine Day



Love Is Not A Thing To Understand, Neither It Is Something To Feel, You Cannot Give It Or Receive, Love Only Becomes.


Love is not a thing to understand, neither it is something to feel, you cannot give it or receive, love only becomes.Wishing You Happy Valentine's Day ..



Socha Aap Say Baaat Karoon,


Socha aap say baaat karoon,Phir soocha, ek mulaqaat karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na intezaar karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,Ek piyaara sa sms aap ..



Chale Gaye Hai Dur Kuch Pal K Liye,


chale gaye hai dur kuch pal k liye,magar karib hai har pal k liye,kise bhulayenge aapko ak pal k liye,jab ho chuka hai pyar umar bhar k liye.....a very ..



Today My Heart Beats Out For Close Friends Like You Who Have Been Understanding, Loyal And Supportive, Every Step Of The Way.


Today my heart beats out for close friends like you who have been understanding, loyal and supportive, every step of the way. Happy Valentine’s Day!



One Day I Will Write A Book. It Will Be The Book Of Love Based On The Real Story – Our Love Story, Darling. I Will Write Down Every Single Sweet Word That You Ever Said To Me, I Will Show All These Kind And Noble Things That You Ever Did For Me. I’ll Capture Our Love Forever.


One day I will write a book. It will be the book of love based on the real story – our love story, darling. I will write down every single sweet word ..



Your Hands Are The Source Of Strength,


Your hands are the source of strength,When you hug me, I feel safe.Your eyes are like a flame,When you look at me, I am melting.Your words are like a life ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .