We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know,Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things,But Our Love For Each Other,Had No Attached Strings...
We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for ..
Sweetheart, I Am So Lucky And Happy To Have You As My Husband.
Sweetheart, I am so lucky and happy to have you as my husband. Thanks for being my partner, lover and friend. This is the best day of my life. Happy anniversary ..
Nothing In This World Could Ever Be As Wonderful As The Love You've Given Me Your Love Makes My Days So Very Bright, Just Knowing You're My Wife.
Nothing in this world Could ever be As wonderful as the love You've given me Your love makes my days so very bright, just knowing you're my wife. Happy ..
I Feel So Blessed To Have You In My Life,
I feel so blessed to have you in my life,You are my partner, my lover and my best friend!I love you so much, honey.Happy anniversary!
We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know,Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things,But Our Love For Each Other,Had No Attached Strings
We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for ..
No comments:
Post a Comment