Khwaab Aankhon Se Gire Aansu Me Dhal Kar,
Khwaab aankhon se gire aansu me dhal kar,Dam armaano ne toda dam machal-machal kar,Meri kismat me judaai likhi thi,Warna har kadam rakha tha sambhaal-sambhaal ..
Small Things That Mean A Lot: Sweet Sms, Tight Hugs, Holding Hands,
Small things that mean a lot: sweet sms, tight hugs, holding hands, romantic conversations over the phone, fun times, quiet talks, remembering the ..
Agar Talaash Karo Koi Mil He Jaye Ga,
agar talaash karo koi mil he jaye ga, magar hamari tarah kaun tumko chahe ga? tumhay zarur koi chahato se dekhe ga, magar woh aankhain hamari kahan se ..
Each Time I Miss You, A Star Falls Down From The Sky. So, If You Looked Up At The Sky And Found It Dark With No Stars, It Is All Your
Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all yourfault. You made me ..
When Tears Run Down Your Face,
When tears run down your face,And when sorrow sleeps in your head,Never forget that despite that you are scared,Just close your eyes, I will always be ..
Flowers Need Sunshine, Violets Need Dew,
Flowers need sunshine, Violets need dew,all angels in heaven know I need u.years may fly, tears may dry, but mylove with u will never die.
Tere Khuwabon Ka B Hy Shoq, Teri Yaadon Me B Hy Maza ...!!
Tere Khuwabon Ka B Hy Shoq, Teri Yaadon Me B Hy Maza ...!!Smjh Nhi Aata K Hm,So Jyn Ya Tujhy Yaad Karain .
3 Things I Miss
3 things I missAbt U...,.: I :., Ur Hair,.: I :.,o (.)(.) o UR EYES,.: I :.,o (.)(.) o..(----)Ur SMILE!Aauw..so CUTE...
No comments:
Post a Comment