Thursday, 20 September 2018

Lets Stay In Love, Lets Stay Blessed


The Loves You Both Shared Has Opened Our Eyes To The Very True Essence Of Love. The Patience You Both Shared Toward Each Other’s Differences Has Opened Our Eyes To The True Value Of Solidarity. The Way You Supported Yourselves Towards Achieving Each Other’s Goals Has Given Us The True Insight Of The Quintessence Of Commitment. Happy Anniversary, My Loving Mommy And Daddy!


The loves you both shared has opened our eyes to the very true essence of love. The patience you both shared toward each other’s differences has opened ..



I Want To Live In Your Eyes Not As A Dream But As A Sight;


I want to live in your eyes not as a Dream but as a Sight;I want to live in your mind not as an Idea but as a Memory;I want to live in your heart not as ..



Your Love Makes My Days Happy And Bright, Into My World You Brought Pure Delight


Your love makes my days Happy and bright, Into my world you Brought pure delightJoy beyond reason You’ve given me, Our love is true This I can see.Happy ..



Tum Hasti Ho Mujhe Hasane Ke Liye


Tum hasti ho mujhe hasane ke liyeTum roti ho mujhe rulane ke liyeTum ek bar rooth kar to dekhoMar jaoun ga tumhein manane ke liye



You’re Living Proof


You’re living proofThat dreams come true…Hope today is specialFor both of you!Have A Wonderful Wedding Anniversary



On This Special Day, Best Wishes To You;


On this special day, best wishes to you;this love you work your lifelong wοwonderful Τthrough.Αanniversary happy to Μy brother dear.



Im Sending This Bouquet Of Love To Say That


Im sending this bouquet of love To say thatI love you so muchI hope I say it often enough I want you to know its true,On this special occasion I want to ..



Adam And Eve Started Love;


Adam and Eve started love;Romeo and Juliet introduced it;Devdas and Paro suffered due to it;Laila and Majnu died for it;So my dear Love its you and me ..



Happy Anniversary To The Beautiful Couple In All The World,


Happy Anniversary To the beautiful couple in all the world,May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.For Your Friend.



No Words Can Express The Love I Have For You.


No words can express the love I have for you.I am so thankful having you as my life partner.Happy Anniversary!



Marriage Anniversary Wishes To You Both On Your Anniversary,


Marriage Anniversary Wishes to you both on your anniversary,May the love that u share Last your lifetime through,As u make a wonderful pair.Happy Wedding ..



When You Came You To My Life


When you came you to my lifeYou were a stranger to meThe one year changed thatNow everybody else is strangers to meExcept you my darlingHappy Anniversary ..



A Husband Is Just A Title Every Man Can Have.


A husband is just a title every man can have.But it takes a heart and life to live by it.You never failed to show me how much I mean to you.I love you. ..



Khabi Fursat Milay To Hmein Yad Kr Lena


Khabi fursat milay to hmein yad kr lenaBs do ghari k liye hm s mulaqat kr lenaAgar itni hi nafrat h hm seAe janHmen ajnabi smajh k hi brdasht kr lena



I Love You - Are The Words Just Three; Which Mean So Much On Our Anniversary.


I Love You - are the words just three; Which mean so much on our Anniversary.My love - this is what I want to say; Live in my heart and there forever stay.Happy ..



Ye Lo Eid Dress


Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..



No Greeting Card To Give...


No greeting card to give...No sweet flowers to send...No cute graphics to forward...Just a loving heart saying "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"



Dushmano Me B Dost Mila Karte Hen,


Dushmano me b dost mila karte hen,Kaanto me b phool khila karte hen,Hum ko kaanta samaj kar chhor na dena,Kaante hi pholon ki hifazat keya krtey hain



I Had The Greatest Fall, The One That Made Me Rise;


I had the greatest fall, the one that made me rise;I lost my loneliness, now I really feel pretty wise;I can't ever lose you, you're so lovely and nice;I ..



I’ll Always Remember The Day I Married You,


I’ll always remember the day I married you,Without you my love, my beauty,I dont know what I would do.Thanks for being darling wifeHappy Anniversary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .